26 June 2018
Capacity: 650VA/420Watts, (4) IEC-C13 (10A)
Capacity: 850VA/600Watts, (4) IEC-C13 (10A)
Capacity: 1150VA/770Watts, (6) IEC-C13 (10A)
Capacity: 1550VA/1100Watts, (6) IEC-C13 (10A)
Eaton 5P is an energy efficient line-interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering features.
• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• The 5P can meter energy consumption providing kWh values through the LCD and Eaton’s power management software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment during outages in order to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is
included with each UPS.
Performance and efficiency
• Energy efficient UPS: the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity: Users can maximise useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
Availability and Flexibility
• The 5P is available in tower or Rack 1U format, providing unmatched energy density with up to 1.1kW in only 1U.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
Ideal for protecting:
• Storage devices
PK Engineering Solution Service Co,. Ltd Design By Webunique