26 June 2018
Capacity: 700VA/630Watts, (6) IEC C13 (10A)
Capacity: 1000VA/900Watts, (6) IEC C13 (10A)
Capacity: 1500VA/1350Watts, (6) IEC C13 (10A)
Capacity: 2000VA/1800Watts, (1) IEC C19, (8) IEC C13 (10A)
Capacity: 3000VA/2700Watts, (1) IEC C19, (8) IEC C13 (10A)
Capacity: 6000VA/5400Watts, Handwired
Double conversion UPS
Highest power performance
• Double conversion topology. The 9130 constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power problems, UPS’s output remains within 3% of nominal voltage.
• More real power. High 0.9 output power factor enables the 9130 to provide its full power capability to modern IT equipment.
• Highest efficiency to reduce utility and cooling spending. The 9130 can provide up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and up to 98% in high-efficiency mode.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
• Stronger, longer battery life. Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique, that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
• Possibility to add more runtime at any time with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for hours if necessary.
• Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems and processes thanks to a capability to control load segments (available up to 3kVA).
• One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
• Enhanced configuration capability through easily navigated multilingual graphical display.
• Remote monitoring. The 9130 comes complete with the Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP-compatible power management software providing control and visibility over all your UPS systems.
• Connectivity options are available for almost any network environment.
EATON 9130 options are
EATON 9130 1000EBM Tower for EATON 9130 1000 Tower UPS
EATON 9130 1500EBM Tower for EATON 9130 1500 Tower UPS
EATON 9130 3000EBM Tower for EATON 9130 2000/3000 Tower UPS
EATON 9130 6000EBM Tower for EATON 9130 5000/6000 Tower UPS
Network and MODBUS Card-MS
ConnectUPS-BD SNMP/Web Card
Environmental Monitoring Probe
Relay Card - BD (AS/400 Compatible)
PK Engineering Solution Service Co,. Ltd Design By Webunique